In December, COACT is launching our second phase, in which we will incubate two companies or projects working towards Forest Protection & Regeneration using technology. Projects will come to live and work from the Valldaura campus 20 minutes outside of Barcelona in Spain from December to mid February 2020
Here you will have access to the Green Fab Lab (digital fabrication and prototyping facilities), a traditional wood shop (carpentry machines and tools), a micro permaculture farm, and 130 hectares of surrounding forest. Also included are food, accomodation and more general workspace.
The applying projects should be:
- Early Stage and able to benefit from the facilities & services we provide
- Ideally european-based, though we would make exceptions for an amazing project further afield
- able to commit to the incubator for the duration Dec 2019 - Mid Feb 2020, with a 2 week break over Christmas and New Years
- open to being filmed and document their work to share & maximize impact
- capped to 2 people per team
Email us to apply for the Forest Innovation Sprint. Apply Here
Simply introduce your project, tell us about your background, and explain what you'd like to achieve over the two month period. Links and attachments to your previous work & creations are helpful.
Or join the discussion
in the COACT Riot Channel